User Check

1. 7 years ago

DaneAU

6 Sep 2010 Administrator

If you are a user who's posts require human moderation prior to it being visible on the boards. Then please post here requesting to be placed under normal user conditions.

All you need to do is post a short reply in this thread :)

Cheers

2. I would like to be put back under the normal user conditions please. Thanks!
    Pura vida!

3. hi i want to be able to post and reply cheers.

4. Ned

7 Sep 2010 Verified

Danoz;4482 If you are a user who's posts require human moderation prior to it being visible on the boards. Then please post here requesting to be placed under normal user conditions.

Cheers

Ned has replied!!

5. DaneAU

8 Sep 2010 Administrator

Cheers guys, sorry about the automated bans. Let me know if you have any issues :)

6. Can you please re-activate my account. Cheers.

7. Danoz;4482 If you are a user who's posts require human moderation prior to it being visible on the boards. Then please post here requesting to be placed under normal user conditions.

Cheers

Hey please reactivate, cheers.

8. DaneAU

1 Oct 2010 Administrator

Done CRenegade,

Thanks

9. Hi,

Not sure why I need moderation. Maybe because I haven't logged in for so long. If there are any issues please message me. Thanks Guys

Tornado

10. DaneAU

10 Nov 2010 Administrator

Yea thats basically the reason Tornado ;)

11. stagros

14 Nov 2010 Verified

yes please !

12. DaneAU

14 Nov 2010 Administrator

Just because you asked nicely :P

13. 6 years ago

whats the ban for no big deal as there are other surfing forums but whats your issues.

14. DaneAU

9 Feb 2011 Administrator

Ah it was just an error trying to clean up after a massive infestation of spambots. I will reset you back to normal pacman77

15. Grant

10 May 2011 Verified

Hi, dont know why I need moderation.. maybe because I'm a new user and already posted 3 times in the last hour but all of my posts are reasonable, informational, and don't break any infringements. May I please be set back to normal?

Thanks,
    Grant:crying:

16. DaneAU

12 May 2011 Administrator

Hi Grant,

Moderation was activated due to an influx of EU spam bots. They posted some inappropriate content, subsequently i need to ensure the safety of the forum by not allowing any content to be posted that is of an obscene nature. As a result all new registrations must make a post which is manually moderated. This allows me to actively prune spam bots.

You have been granted approval and added to the approved group of members, you should be fine to post on the forums at will from now on.

Cheers
    Danoz

17. Danoz;4482 If you are a user who's posts require human moderation prior to it being visible on the boards. Then please post here requesting to be placed under normal user conditions.

Cheers

Yes I'm human can I post replies now? Thanks Chriso'

18. DaneAU

9 Oct 2011 Administrator

Yep you sure can Chriso :)

19. 5 years ago

Heyas,

Can I be made human now please :3

20. DaneAU

19 Jan 2012 Administrator

You are now are Human :)

21. Newer ›